Please call us for customization options.
Our added Quick Cycle™ models can rise in just 27 seconds and lower in only 17 seconds. Quick Cycle™ technology’s increased lift speed will drastically boost your service potential. Adjustable height and width options are also available. In addition, choose between a wide range of accessories to make the CL10V3 the perfect choice for your shop. Expand your service potential with our most versatile, easy-to-operate lift.
Features & Benefits
- 10,000 lb. lift capacity
- Versymmetric® offset front arms provide directSPOT™ to vehicle lift points and safely lifts both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay maximizing service capabilities and revenue potential
- Oversized 5" diameter pulley and heavy duty 5/16" cable reduces stress on equalization system and increases cable life
- 48" elongated carriage design increases lift life
- Standard model fits 12" ceiling height. Additional 2 foot or 3 foot extensions available
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage
- Premium double telescoping screw pads adjust to multiple heights minimizing the need for adapters
- Fully gusseted base plate design increases column rigidity
- Pulley-less jacketed single-point lock release system makes for smoother, easier operation and longer life
- Standard dual integrated rubber door guards help protect vehicle panels from inadvertent damage
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability
- Premium powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability