Please call us for customization options.
The BendPak SL24EVT is a push-around full-rise scissor lift table that is perfectly suited for EV battery pack replacement. With its compact design, this space-saving scissor lift can be easily transported anywhere in the workplace, making it ideal for multi-bay facilities or workplaces with confined areas.
Features & Specs
- Portable design is ideal for transporting from one work area to another.
- Non-marking oversized urethane casters help protect floor finishes and provide smooth mobility over uneven our rough surfaces.
- Pallet-jack type steering wheel designed and engineered to provide low rolling resistance and deliver unparalleled maneuverability.
- Recessed mounting anchors in the lift platform surface accommodate a variety of specialty lifting brackets for safe handling of engines and transmissions, gas tanks, transaxle assemblies and more.
- Full length utility trays provide ample storage for tools and fasteners during all stages of service and battery-pack removal.
- Precision steel scissor rollers are captured within the structural steel channels to provide excellent load stability during all stages of travel.
- High-performance sleeve bushings and thrust plate bearings at every pivot point provide low-maintenance and greater performance when lifting heavy, uneven loads.
- All pivot joints feature polished 70,000 psi ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Structural cross-members at every scissor joint minimize leg deflection due to twisting or spreading under high stress or uneven loading.
- Durable ¼” thick steel platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the lifting platform.
- Low pressure hydraulic circuit extends the life of all hydraulic components and puts less stress on the electric motor and power unit.
- Twin hydraulic cylinders feature welded construction, chrome plated rods and high polished bore for extended seal life.
- Integrated hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop the lift in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Powered by a single maintenance-free 12-volt deep-cycle battery.
- Automatic three-stage 15 Amp battery charger helps protect the battery from being overcharged.
- Battery status Indicator accurately displays the charge condition.
- Compliant with recognized standards such as: ANSI MH29.1 – Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissor Lifts; NFPA 70 – National Electric Code; ASTM – A36 – Structural Steel Standard; ANSI Z535 – Safety Labeling Requirements; AWS D.1 – Welding Standards, and Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 – General Workplace Safety
Max. platform height
75.75" (1,924 mm)
2,400 lbs. (1,090 kg)
90” (2,286 mm)
Overall length (handle stowed)
65” (1,651 mm)
46” (1,168 mm)
40” x 60” (1,016 mm x 1,524 mm)
21.5” (546 mm)
Raise / lower time (max rise)
12V deep cycle DC battery
896 lbs. (406 kg )