Challenger’s shortrise lift is a great choice for brake and tire servicing needs. Dual hydraulic cylinders provide a 10,000 lb. capacity to lift vehicles ranging from small passenger cars to light trucks. Standard spotting blocks and optional auxiliary adapters reach an even wider range of vehicle lift points.
|Lifting Capacity||10,000 lbs.|
|Locking Bar Heights||13.75”, 18.325”, 21.25”|
|Low Adapter Position||4.75”|
|High Adapter Position||6.75”|
|Overall Width||85” (+ 2.5” for handle)|
|Outside Width of Platforms||72”|
|Width between Platforms||23”|
|Platform Overall Length||50”|
|Ramp & Platform Overall Length||82.5”|
|Motor / Voltage||1HP, 115v, 60Hz, 1Ph|
|Colors Available||Blue, Red|
The Atlas® Kwik Bay is a free standing 7,000 lb. capacity portable scissor lift. The Atlas® Kwik Bay is the perfect lift for Commercial Quick...View full product details
Get two parking spots for one with the Galvanized Autostacker, designed specifically for outdoor use. Featuring a frame made entirely of galvanized steel, this lift...View full product details
Work Faster with the Top-Selling LR-10000 Low-Rise Lift When you need to get wheel service done quickly, there’s no substitute for the LR-10000. This amazingly...View full product details
Challenger End-User Rebate Program
How to Redeem Your Rebate
1. Go to ChallengerLiftsRebates.SpotPlatforms.com
2. Click "Create an account" to setup a new account
3. Once you are logged in, click "Submit Application"
4. Find the option titled "Promo Code"
5. Enter 'CLSPRINGREBATES2023' and hit the "Search" button
6. Select "Create New Application"
7. Uploading a copy of your invoice is Mandatory
8. Complete the appropriate fields of information and choose "Next"
9. Review information and click the green "Submit Application" button