|Max. Tire Diameter||47"|
|Max Wheel Width||15"|
|Wheel Diameter||13” to 32”|
|Turnable Torque||811 ft-lb|
|Turnable Speed||7 rpm/18 rpm|
|Max Bead Breaking Range||19"|
|Upper Bead Breaking Force||1641.1 lbf (7300 N)|
|Lower Bead Breaking Force||1641.1 lbf (7300 N)|
|Wheel Lifter Load Capacity||187.4 lb (85 Kg)|
|Drive System||2-speed Inverter Motor|
|Power Requirements||110 V / 1PH / 50 Hz|
|Air Requirements||130 psi|
|Dimensions - Max||72.5" H x 693" W x 86" D|
Note* The manufacturer reserves the right to modify the features of its products at any time.
Affordable Automotive Equipment
Description Details: Fits Models: Rotary Lifts Overall Size (US Standard): 4-1/8” x 4-1/8” (4.25 in round) Overall Size (Metric): 107.95 mm x 107.95 mm Arm Pad Depth: 1/4” thick...View full product details
OEM Manufacturer: Challenger OEM Part #: 11052 OEM Description: Rubber Arm Pad Kit SVI Part #: BH-7225-01-4View full product details
This valve is used in our ProKar line of lifts, also known as a Relief Valve. This part comes with an SPX Power Unit.View full product details
Challenger End-User Rebate Program
How to Redeem Your Rebate
1. Go to ChallengerLiftsRebates.SpotPlatforms.com
2. Click "Create an account" to setup a new account
3. Once you are logged in, click "Submit Application"
4. Find the option titled "Promo Code"
5. Enter 'CLSPRINGREBATES2023' and hit the "Search" button
6. Select "Create New Application"
7. Uploading a copy of your invoice is Mandatory
8. Complete the appropriate fields of information and choose "Next"
9. Review information and click the green "Submit Application" button