Complete replacement hydraulic POWER UNIT for most lifts or hoists. ETL Certified. Includes hydraulic tank, pump, motor & switch. Stone (Fenner) brand. Assembled in the USA. This Power Unit does not have a "cable pull" overhead high-limit switch which is required on some 2-post lifts that have a cable type overhead limit.
Can replace many of the following brands of power units: Fenner, SPX, Stone, MTE, Barnes, Global Hydraulics, Monarch, Haldex, Duro, and others.
Installation note: if lift is equipped with an ELECTRONIC overhead limit switch, wire that switch in SERIES with the motor start switch.
OEM / Aftermarket Interchanges:
WARNING: Replacing the hydraulic power unit DOES NOT INCREASE THE RATED CAPACITY OF THE LIFT! Never lift more than the rated capacity of any lift.
The Atlas® large truck adapter set is needed to properly mount wheels with larger than normal center holes. The standard cone adapter set (included with...View full product details
OEM Manufacturer: Rotary OEM Part #: FJ5106 OEM Description:Shim & Slider Kit SVI Part #: BH-7515-65View full product details
These molded plastic covers will give you everything you need to cover the locks on both columns for ONE lift. One cover is slotted for...View full product details
Challenger End-User Rebate Program
How to Redeem Your Rebate
1. Go to ChallengerLiftsRebates.SpotPlatforms.com
2. Click "Create an account" to setup a new account
3. Once you are logged in, click "Submit Application"
4. Find the option titled "Promo Code"
5. Enter 'CLSPRINGREBATES2023' and hit the "Search" button
6. Select "Create New Application"
7. Uploading a copy of your invoice is Mandatory
8. Complete the appropriate fields of information and choose "Next"
9. Review information and click the green "Submit Application" button