The new and improved Ranger DST2420 wheel balancer now handles wheels up to 30” diameter. It is a highly accurate and dependable no-frills balancer that features proprietary Digital Sensor Technology for critical reliability and repeatability.From one-bay shops to high-volume tire stores, the DST2420 is built with a gritty toughness that puts out perfectly balanced wheels day after day, around the clock. Like all DST Series wheel balancers, it’s a zero tolerance performer that features proven Direct-Axis drive system, accurate to within hundredths of an ounce ensuring wheels are balanced vibration-free.
The DST2420 automatically calculates the exact weight needed to achieve an optimal balance for almost every tire and wheel configuration on the planet and brightly displayed LED’s mark the exact amount and location in just six seconds. A full-menu of time saving features that includes Dynamic, Static, and Performance Alloy settings allow you to balance OEM wheel configurations and performance wheels with minimal effort and speed.
Affordable Automotive Equipment
Description Details: Fits Models: Rotary Lifts Overall Size (US Standard): 4-1/8” x 4-1/8” (4.25 in round) Overall Size (Metric): 107.95 mm x 107.95 mm Arm Pad Depth: 1/4” thick...View full product details
OEM Manufacturer: Challenger OEM Part #: 11052 OEM Description: Rubber Arm Pad Kit SVI Part #: BH-7225-01-4View full product details
This valve is used in our ProKar line of lifts, also known as a Relief Valve. This part comes with an SPX Power Unit.View full product details
Challenger End-User Rebate Program
How to Redeem Your Rebate
1. Go to ChallengerLiftsRebates.SpotPlatforms.com
2. Click "Create an account" to setup a new account
3. Once you are logged in, click "Submit Application"
4. Find the option titled "Promo Code"
5. Enter 'CLSPRINGREBATES2023' and hit the "Search" button
6. Select "Create New Application"
7. Uploading a copy of your invoice is Mandatory
8. Complete the appropriate fields of information and choose "Next"
9. Review information and click the green "Submit Application" button