Please call us for customization options.
The new and improved Ranger DST2420 wheel balancer now handles wheels up to 30” diameter. It is a highly accurate and dependable no-frills balancer that features proprietary Digital Sensor Technology for critical reliability and repeatability.From one-bay shops to high-volume tire stores, the DST2420 is built with a gritty toughness that puts out perfectly balanced wheels day after day, around the clock. Like all DST Series wheel balancers, it’s a zero tolerance performer that features proven Direct-Axis drive system, accurate to within hundredths of an ounce ensuring wheels are balanced vibration-free.
The DST2420 automatically calculates the exact weight needed to achieve an optimal balance for almost every tire and wheel configuration on the planet and brightly displayed LED’s mark the exact amount and location in just six seconds. A full-menu of time saving features that includes Dynamic, Static, and Performance Alloy settings allow you to balance OEM wheel configurations and performance wheels with minimal effort and speed.
- Highly precise 64-bit architecture and single‐chip technology. Precision DataWand™ and inner data set arm allows you to quickly and automatically enter all wheel parameter settings in less than three seconds.
- Serpentine poly-V belt features a polyester-aramid fiber composite core to resist degradation of functional performance under extreme operating conditions. Poly-V belt mates perfectly with motor and spindle sheave for continuous tension and distribution.
- (1) Dynamic, (2) static, (1) standard alloy and variable alloy setting that enables you to select the exact weight placement location you choose for the specific wheel being serviced. Easily configured with the simple push of a button for a variety of wheel styles and designs.
- Automatic rolling wheel parameter setting feature saves valuable time and minimizes errors.
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid six-second cycle time.
- Automatic braking
- Gram/ounce selection and millimeter/inch selection
- An audible alarm and brightly displayed LED’s identify exact weight amounts and precise positioning for perfect balancing.
- Tiered weight placement indicators help identify out-of-sight position weight placement such as split-weight or hidden “behind-the-spoke” techniques.
- Wheel restraint pedal secures wheels at precisely 12-o’clock for easier servicing and proper weight placement.
- LED inner wheel target light automatically illuminates the interior of the rim and helps identify the exact weight placement location. Auto-activates each time the wheel restraint pedal is depressed.
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered
- Self calibration function
- High-volume top weight tray and side shelf storage gives you room to inventory a wide variety of wheel weights and tools.
- Precision-machined, hardened-steel 36-mm shaft (ACME thread 30-degree 3-P).
- Quick-release hub nut for dramatically reduced set-up times
- Side cone storage pegs keeps mounting cones readily available
- Open-sided hood design allows for a broader coverage of tire shapes and sizes
- Wheel Weight Starter Kit – Free samples of Ranger steel wheel weights are included.
|1.5 hp / 110V/220V 50/60HZ 1Ph.
|-5C/27F - 50C/82F
|6-12 seconds (avg.)
|Dynamic / Static / 3 Alloy
|Top Positioning Weight Locator
|Inside & Outside Measuring
|Millimeter / Inches Selection
|Ounce / Gram Selection
|Wheel Offset Distance Setting
|Auto Start when Hood is Lowered
|Wheel Spin Braking
|Automatic / Electronic
|Wheel Holding Manual Brake Pedal
|Centering Cones Included
|3 Standard / 1 Truck
|Truck Cone / Spacer Ring Adapter Set
|Rear Cone Mount Spring
|No-Mar Rear Cone Mount Pressure Cup
|Quick-Release & Mount Hub Nut
|Maximum Tire Diameter
|47" / 1,194 mm
|Max Tire Weight
|145 pounds (65 kg)
|Max. Wheel Diameter
|10” - 30" / 254 - 762 mm
|Wheel Width Capacity
|2" - 18" / 51 mm - 457 mm
|0.25 or 0.01 oz
|+/- 1 gram / .035 oz
|0.01 ounce, 1.4°
|398 lbs. / 181 kg