8,000 lb. Deluxe Series Storage/Service Lift
Service lift with Extended length and extra height 8,000 lb. capacity and large 3" cylinder, one-piece diamond-plate runways and scratch-resistant powder coat paint. The clearance between the column posts are about 6 inches wider than most hobbyist lifts.
|Overall Length w/Ramp||222.5"|
|Overall Length w/No Ramp||190.7"|
|Runway Tread Width||18.7"|
|Clearance Between Columns||100.3"|
|Clearance between Runways||42.2"|
|Outside Runway to Outside Runway||80.7"|
|Clearance Under Runways||78"|
|Drive Thru Width||87.2"|
|Base Plate Size||10” x 12|
|Power||110V-15 Amp / 1PH|
|Ship Weight||1,805 lbs|
These Drop In Aluminum Approach Ramps fit on the following four post lifts: PK7 series PK8 series PK8P series Features Aluminum Approach Ramps These lightweight...View full product details
Our PKCR-3000 Car Rotator has a 3000 lb. lifting capacity and comes with fully adjustable arms. This car rotator, also known as a car rotisserie, is a great...View full product details
NEW 9K "X" Series Two Post Lifts. The 9K-ACX & 9K-SCX are clear floor & 9K-FX floor plate have been redesigned to now include standard...View full product details
Challenger End-User Rebate Program
How to Redeem Your Rebate
1. Go to ChallengerLiftsRebates.SpotPlatforms.com
2. Click "Create an account" to setup a new account
3. Once you are logged in, click "Submit Application"
4. Find the option titled "Promo Code"
5. Enter 'CLSPRINGREBATES2023' and hit the "Search" button
6. Select "Create New Application"
7. Uploading a copy of your invoice is Mandatory
8. Complete the appropriate fields of information and choose "Next"
9. Review information and click the green "Submit Application" button