Dannmar has the two-post lift you need with large-by-huge lifting power. If many of your truck customers have a variety of 1-ton diesels (or larger) with 4-wheel drive and extra equipment, you might want to consider Dannmar’s two-post D2-15C. This lift is capable of raising a 15,000 lb. vehicle and is well suited for heavy-duty lifting. Plus the two columns are placed farther apart to clear far-reaching towing mirrors. And the good news is that of course this lift also works well on many passenger cars.
|Lifting Capacity||15,000 lbs. (6,804 kg)|
|A - Lowered Height + Pad||6.5" (108 mm)|
|B - Max. Lift Height (Top Lock)||83" (2,032 mm)|
|C - Max. Rise||69" (1,753 mm)|
|D - Height Overall||168.75" (4,286 mm)|
|E - Width Overall||155.25" (3,943 mm)|
|F - Width Outside Columns||142.5" (3,620 mm)|
|G - Width Inside Columns||119.5" (3,035 mm)|
|H - Drive-Thru Clearance||105” (2,663 mm)|
|I - Floor to Top Switch||162.75” (4,131 mm)|
|J - Arm Reach||37.25" (946 mm) - 58” (1,473 mm)|
|Max. Load per Arm||3,750 lbs. (1,701 kg)|
|Time to Full Rise||55 seconds|
|Motor||220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph|
|Shipping Weight||2,684 lbs. (1,217 kgs)|
|Shipping Dimensions||177" x 29" x 42" (4,495 mm x 736 mm x 1,066 mm)|
IN STOCK FOR PICKUP FROM OUR FL WAREHOUSE Challenger VLE10 Versymmetric® ALI 2 Post Car Lift 10,000 lbs Supersedes LE10 View the VLE10 manual here....View full product details
***This Product has Free Shipping*** ***This Product has 3 to 5 weeks lead time due to US-based detail-oriented manufacturing*** The CarCaddy Electric Car Pusher is...View full product details
The ALI CERTIFIED Atlas Platinum PVL-10 was engineered and built to offer a commercial grade above ground lift to those customers who have "fallen in...View full product details
Challenger End-User Rebate Program
How to Redeem Your Rebate
1. Go to ChallengerLiftsRebates.SpotPlatforms.com
2. Click "Create an account" to setup a new account
3. Once you are logged in, click "Submit Application"
4. Find the option titled "Promo Code"
5. Enter 'CLSPRINGREBATES2023' and hit the "Search" button
6. Select "Create New Application"
7. Uploading a copy of your invoice is Mandatory
8. Complete the appropriate fields of information and choose "Next"
9. Review information and click the green "Submit Application" button