HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT AC RECOVERY MACHINE
Have you been looking for an AC Recovery Machine (AC Machine for short), but aren't sure which one best fits your needs? From your industry experience, you know that investing in a repair equipment is lucrative and yields great returns, but is also expensive and time-consuming. Therefore, before you make a decision, it is important to evaluate the four most important qualities in an AC Machine.
First, think about what type of vehicles you will be working with. Most AC recovery machines clean and replace R-134a in cars, while also checking the AC system for leaks. However, newer cars use R-1234yf, a next generation featured in many European car models. Some AC Machines can process many types of refrigerant, and are called Hybrid units.
It is also important to consider the quality of the AC Machine. Older AC machines may have cylinders that carry the refrigerant that may leak or be easily knocked over. Some of these machines come with sealed containment units, and automatic shut-offs in case of pressure buildup, like the Robinair RG3.
Another important consideration that people often overlook is making sure that the size of the AC Machine suits your work area. Some AC Machines are large and difficult to move around. Many units are mid-sized, featuring wheels on the bottom of the units, like the Mahle ACX2250. Some AC Machines are even small enough to be toted around.
Finally, you should choose a lift that best fits your budget. Many brands like Mahle, Robinair, and Ranger have various price options for this purpose. If you have good credit, you may decide to use financing options, which we easily provide.
ALWAYS REMEMBER; BUYING AN AC MACHINE IS AN INVESTMENT, NOT A COST. INVEST WISELY!!
Challenger End-User Rebate Program
How to Redeem Your Rebate
1. Go to ChallengerLiftsRebates.SpotPlatforms.com
2. Click "Create an account" to setup a new account
3. Once you are logged in, click "Submit Application"
4. Find the option titled "Promo Code"
5. Enter 'CLSPRINGREBATES2023' and hit the "Search" button
6. Select "Create New Application"
7. Uploading a copy of your invoice is Mandatory
8. Complete the appropriate fields of information and choose "Next"
9. Review information and click the green "Submit Application" button