8,000 lb. Deluxe Series Storage/Service Lift
Service lift with Extended length and extra height 8,000 lb. capacity and large 3" cylinder, one-piece diamond-plate runways and scratch-resistant powder coat paint. The clearance between the column posts are about 6 inches wider than most hobbyist lifts.
|Overall Length w/Ramp||222.5"|
|Overall Length w/No Ramp||190.7"|
|Runway Tread Width||18.7"|
|Clearance Between Columns||100.3"|
|Clearance between Runways||42.2"|
|Outside Runway to Outside Runway||80.7"|
|Clearance Under Runways||78"|
|Drive Thru Width||87.2"|
|Base Plate Size||10” x 12|
|Power||110V-15 Amp / 1PH|
|Ship Weight||1,805 lbs|
Affordable Automotive Equipment
Description Details: Fits Models: Rotary Lifts Overall Size (US Standard): 4-1/8” x 4-1/8” (4.25 in round) Overall Size (Metric): 107.95 mm x 107.95 mm Arm Pad Depth: 1/4” thick...View full product details
OEM Manufacturer: Challenger OEM Part #: 11052 OEM Description: Rubber Arm Pad Kit SVI Part #: BH-7225-01-4View full product details
This valve is used in our ProKar line of lifts, also known as a Relief Valve. This part comes with an SPX Power Unit.View full product details
Challenger End-User Rebate Program
How to Redeem Your Rebate
1. Go to ChallengerLiftsRebates.SpotPlatforms.com
2. Click "Create an account" to setup a new account
3. Once you are logged in, click "Submit Application"
4. Find the option titled "Promo Code"
5. Enter 'CLSPRINGREBATES2023' and hit the "Search" button
6. Select "Create New Application"
7. Uploading a copy of your invoice is Mandatory
8. Complete the appropriate fields of information and choose "Next"
9. Review information and click the green "Submit Application" button