The Robinair AC1234-9 Connected R-1234YF ACS Machine recovers, recycles, evacuates, leak-tests and recharges R-1234yf with improved 98.5% efficiency – unmatched by any competitor. The new design features a large 10" capacitive touch LCD display, and automated features including automatic internal refrigerant refill, oil drain and refrigerant identification.
The AC1234-9 also boasts full wireless capabilities for Wi-Fi or Bluetooth® communication, which enables automatic machine software updates and capacities database downloads. Use Google Cloud printing to print A/C service summary reports for customers or insurance companies. The Android operating system can also export service reports to store or share digitally.
The Wi-Fi-capable machine also effectively manages and stores machine metrics and data related to services performed with the ACS machine to include in vehicle service reports.
- New 10" capacitive LCD touch screen and intuitive user interface makes navigation much easier and beginning service quicker.
- Incorporated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless technology enable many new features and capabilities making this the most advanced A/C RRR machine on the market today.
- Automatic updates ensure your machine always has the most current software, as well as access to new features and capabilities as they become available.
- Service data management and machine metrics can be retained and stored allowing for proactive service reminders, refrigerant use tracking and reporting, or recalling prior vehicle services performed by the ACS machine.
- Integrated Refrigerant Identifier saves time on services and protects your ACS machine and internal refrigerant source from harmful contamination.
- Fully-automatic function allows user to program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves, or run functions independently as specific service functions are needed.
- Automatic Oil Drain: Oil recovered is automatically separated and drained showing the amount of oil to replace.
- Automatic Refrigerant Refill maintains a user-selected amount of refrigerant in the internal vessel and signals when it’s time to change new supply tank, no monitoring of refrigerant level is required.
- Network printing capability allows technician to print a detailed services provided report for the customer.
- Utilize Robinair Bluetooth accessory devices for further optimization of A/C service, enabling automation and data gathering during service to accurately diagnosis and service the vehicle .
- AC1234-9 R-1234yf ACS machine
- Calibration Check weight
- Tank fill hose adapter
- User manual
- Extended maintenance flyer
- Service Center Locations listing sheet
- MACs 609 Certification Informational flyer
- MVAC Equipment Certification form
- SDS Sheet - Vacuum Pump Oil
- SDS Sheet - POE Compressor Oil
|Operating Temperature Range
||32° - 120°F (0°-50°C)
||32° - 120°F (0°-50°C)
||+/- 0.5 oz at 70° to 75° F (+/- 15g at 21° to 24° C)
||125 VAC, 60 Hz
||10" capacitive touch LCD display
||3/8 hp, pressure protected, oiled, hermetically sealed
||1.5 cfm Dual Stage, 29.9 InHg
||30 lb. DOT
||English, French, Spanish
||SAE J2843, UL 1963
||30" x 22" x 42"