The patented Leverless mount/demount tool used in our SLIVO series is just like the weasel and is able to slip and slither past the top bead of the tire on its way to grabbing the bottom bead safely and surely. This is one of the problems with our competitor's version of the SLIVO....their machines are really not very good at removing the bottom bead. Our innovative tool action has been patented and if you want leverless function but still prefer the clamping table for holding the wheel, the SLIVO is exactly what you are looking for. The G8645.26 is one of the strongest tire changers ever manufactured. It suffers very little flex when great pressures are applied. The SLIVO also makes use of our 220-volt variable speed drive for those toughest of tires. The bead breaker cylinder exerts 8000PSI and the clamping table will secure a 26" wheel in the outside position. To round out the package our best pneumatic helper is factory mounted on the machine.
- External Clamping: 10 in - 26 in
- Internal Clamping: 12 in - 28.5 in
- Max. tire diameter: 45 in
- Max. rim width: 17 in
- Bead breaker cylinder power at 175 psi: 8000 lbs.
- Air Supply 110 -150 PSI
- Motor: 1 HP - 200V 50-60 Hz - single phase
- Turntable rotation speed rev/min: 0-15 rpm
- Max. torque to turntable: 885 Ft./lbs 1