The TiltPro is certainly one of the strongest and most versatile tire changers in our line. Its strength comes from its heavily constructed tilt-back design which is inherently less flexible than the swing arm design. So much structural strength allows the machine to easily handle its large clamping table. Our 220 volt true variable speed drive gives the machine power and versatility needed for today’s tires and wheels.
External Clamping: 10 in - 28 in
Internal Clamping: 12 in - 30 in
Max. tire diameter: 45 in
Max. rim width: 17 in
Bead breaker cylinder
power at 175 psi: 8000 lbs.
Air Supply 110 -150 PSI
Motor: 1 HP - 200V 50-60 Hz - single phase
Turntable rotation speed 0-15 rev/min rpm
Max. torque to turntable: 885 Ft./lbs 1
Ranger R980XR - Swing-Arm Tire Changer To get the space-saving benefits of the Ranger R980AT without the addition of an assist-tower, the R980XR is a...View full product details
The new Atlas® Platinum PTC300 represents the evolution of the most familiar tire changer configuration found in high volume tire shops around the world. The...View full product details
FEATURES: Swing arm design Handles tires to 47" and rim widths to 15" Four pneumatic clamps and double acting cylinders Side mounted bead breaker Bead...View full product details
Challenger End-User Rebate Program
How to Redeem Your Rebate
1. Go to ChallengerLiftsRebates.SpotPlatforms.com
2. Click "Create an account" to setup a new account
3. Once you are logged in, click "Submit Application"
4. Find the option titled "Promo Code"
5. Enter 'CLSPRINGREBATES2023' and hit the "Search" button
6. Select "Create New Application"
7. Uploading a copy of your invoice is Mandatory
8. Complete the appropriate fields of information and choose "Next"
9. Review information and click the green "Submit Application" button