Norco 78200A - 2,000 lb. Engine Stand
The Norco 78200A A twin-post design capable of handling large automotive engines and small diesel engines ranging between 1,250 and 2,000 pounds.
Norco 78200A Features:
- 50:1 ratio gearbox activated by hand crank easily turns the 360 degree rotating head to the desired work position.
- Two swivel caster wheels and two rigid wheels provide positive steering and maneuverability.
- Wheels with polyurethane tread protect epoxy-coated and tile floors.
- Includes two universal mounting plates, rotating shaft, eight fully adjustable arms and all the related mounting hardware.
- Rotating shaft with mounting plate telescopes inside the post receiver for fine adjustment when mounting ends or sides of engines. Mounting plates can be adjusted 36-1/4” apart.
- Height 42"
- Shipping Weight 289 lbs