The FR-77 18' Tilt Deck, Frame Rack is a high quality, durable frame straightening machine designed to accommodate Full-frame or Uni-body type vehicles with 7,700 lb. lifting capacity. The twin 10-Ton Towers incorporate 'clear floor' 360 degree pulling capability with multiple, precision cut Tie-Down Hole locations and Universal Anchoring System with adjustable height clamping assemblies. The FR-77 also comes standard with Pull Chains & Hooks, OH Boom / Pull Tower Extension, Universal Wheel Stands & Vehicle Dollies.
- Designed to accommodate Full-frame or Uni-body type vehicles
- Handles all types of collision repair
- Twin 10 ton pull towers with telescoping tower heads
- Hydraulic tilt deck with 7,700 lb lifting capacity
- True 360 degree capabilities
- Universal anchoring system with adjustable height Pinch Weld / Clamp Assemblies
- Unique deck design for unlimited accessory positioning
- Drive on ramps
- Available tool board and tool and clamp kit
- Tilt Deck with quick disconnect connection
- Clear Floor, 360 degree pulling capability with Universal anchoring
- OH Boom Pull Tower Extension
- Universal Wheel Stand & Dead Vehicle Dolly
- Durable, Heavy Duty construction with Powder Coat finish
- Multiple Tie-Down 'precision cut' Hole locations
- Adjustable Tower Collars
- Pull Chains with Hooks | 2 Each
- HQ Air/Hydraulic Pumps with Pressure Gauge | 2 Each
- Quick Disconnect Hydraulic Fitting & Hose connections
- Deck Length | 18"
- Deck Width | 82.6"
- Deck Height | 19.7"
- Pull Force Per Tower | 10 Ton
- Hydraulic Pressure | 10,000 PSI
- Required Air Power | 100-120 PSI
- Lifting Capacity | 7,700 lbs
- Shipping Weight | 5,300 lb