|Lifting Capacity||6,000 lbs.|
|Min. Collapsed Table Height||5.5”|
|Pad Height (Min.)||8.625”|
|Pad Height (Max.)||60”|
|Safety Lock Positions||6|
|Motor / Voltage||1HP, 115V, 60Hz, 1Ph|
|Speed of Rise||45 s|
|Min. Recomm. Bay Size||10' x 22'|
The Atlas® Kwik Bay is a free standing 7,000 lb. capacity portable scissor lift. The Atlas® Kwik Bay is the perfect lift for Commercial Quick...View full product details
Challenger’s shortrise lift is a great choice for brake and tire servicing needs. Dual hydraulic cylinders provide a 10,000 lb. capacity to lift vehicles ranging...View full product details
Get two parking spots for one with the Galvanized Autostacker, designed specifically for outdoor use. Featuring a frame made entirely of galvanized steel, this lift...View full product details
Challenger End-User Rebate Program
How to Redeem Your Rebate
1. Go to ChallengerLiftsRebates.SpotPlatforms.com
2. Click "Create an account" to setup a new account
3. Once you are logged in, click "Submit Application"
4. Find the option titled "Promo Code"
5. Enter 'CLSPRINGREBATES2023' and hit the "Search" button
6. Select "Create New Application"
7. Uploading a copy of your invoice is Mandatory
8. Complete the appropriate fields of information and choose "Next"
9. Review information and click the green "Submit Application" button