A simple and extremely compact wheel balancer usable everywhere: on a garage wall, installed on a lift, on a tire changer, on a workbench or in a van.
EZ1 is a microprocessor-based manual spin balancing machine – without motor – which can balance steel and light alloy wheels of cars, light commercial vehicles, motorcycles and scooters (with dedicated optional accessories) with the same high accuracy like the models with motor.
The standard version can be fixed to a wall* or to any support that grants proper rigidity.
CEMB Tire changer installing devices as well as tilting back van adapters are supplied as option. Other installation features can be provided upon request.
* Ask for the technical specifications for wall fixing.
ALU S – SPLIT – OPTIMIZATION Programs
EZ1 features all the latest programs for unbalance correction. Unlimited correction modes for stick-on weights (ALU S), hidden weights behind the spokes (SPLIT) and matching (unbalance OPTIMIZATION)
- Universal space saving wheel balancer with excellent technical specifications
- EZ1 balances steel & light alloy wheels of cars and light trucks
- It includes a tire changer clamp to attach EZ1 to a swing-arm machine with round tank up to 7” outside diameter
- Dual power supply (12VDC or 110VAC)
- Manual Data Entry
- Standard Wing Nut Mounting
- Self-Diagnosis and Self-Calibration
- Menus for quick selection of the following:
ounces to grams
inches to millimeters
unbalanced thresholds 0.1 or 0.25 ounces (1 or 5g)
- Optimization program for compensation of rim and tire unbalance
- "Static" program--plus 4 ALU programs for PAX, light alloy or special shaped rims
- One Button Split & Hidden Weight Program
Standard Accessories Included
||10" - 30" (265 - 765 mm)
||1.5" - 20" (40 - 510 mm)
|Maximum Wheel Weight
||100 lbs (45 Kg)
||< 100 rpm
||< 0.1 oz (< 1 g)
||32-113 °F (0-45 °C)
|Average cycle time
||110 VAC / 12DC
|Gross Shipping Weight
||150 lbs (68 Kg)