We are looking for a motivated, energetic Digital Marketing Intern - Unpaid, to help us sell car repair equipment, such as a car lifts, tire changers, and wheel balancers. Job requirements include:
Cold calling, emailing, and direct messaging leads / preparing invoices and sales orders / occasionally communicating with manufacturers and shipping companies. No experience necessary. Quickbooks Enterprise v15 or higher experience is preferred, but not required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilitis:
- BS Degree.
- Strong internet research and copy writing skills.
- Demonstarted ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Proven organization skills and attention to detail.
- Commitment to professional ethics and working with confidential information.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Internship program designed to provide student interested in growing career in digital marketing with rewarding, live and substantive work assignments that contribute to the company's mission.
- Intern Program Dates:
October 30, 2023-January 26, 2024
Participate in our New Intern "Welcome" Orientation
Participate in intern-specific workshops and networking events designed to advance your professional development and build your soft skills.
Receive informal feedback and mentoring from your intern manager.
100% Remote, anywhere within the continental United States.
- This position may require extended periods of standing, sitting as well as somme repetitive movements, bending and repetitive lifting of significant weights.
- Reasonable accomodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perfor the key components and primary responsibilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Commitment ~ Affordable Automotive Equipment considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, family responsibilities, religion, age, disability, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Affordable Automotive Equipment also provides "reasonable accommodations" to qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. All interested individuals, regardless of background, are encouraged to apply. ~We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique. ~Accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the key components and primary responsibilities. If you are interested in applying for this internship, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Benefit: Company will help sponsor student for third-party scholarship opportunities and/or academic credit.|||St. Cloud, FL|||Sales||||||Z0FT_0eKhac6E4Vd|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false