The TiltPro is certainly one of the strongest and most versatile tire changers in our line. Its strength comes from its heavily constructed tilt-back design which is inherently less flexible than the swing arm design. So much structural strength allows the machine to easily handle its large clamping table. Our 220 volt true variable speed drive gives the machine power and versatility needed for today’s tires and wheels.
External Clamping: 10 in - 28 in
Internal Clamping: 12 in - 30 in
Max. tire diameter: 45 in
Max. rim width: 17 in
Bead breaker cylinder
power at 175 psi: 8000 lbs.
Air Supply 110 -150 PSI
Motor: 1 HP - 200V 50-60 Hz - single phase
Turntable rotation speed 0-15 rev/min rpm
Max. torque to turntable: 885 Ft./lbs 1
Affordable Automotive Equipment
Description Details: Fits Models: Rotary Lifts Overall Size (US Standard): 4-1/8” x 4-1/8” (4.25 in round) Overall Size (Metric): 107.95 mm x 107.95 mm Arm Pad Depth: 1/4” thick...View full product details
OEM Manufacturer: Challenger OEM Part #: 11052 OEM Description: Rubber Arm Pad Kit SVI Part #: BH-7225-01-4View full product details
This valve is used in our ProKar line of lifts, also known as a Relief Valve. This part comes with an SPX Power Unit.View full product details
Challenger End-User Rebate Program
How to Redeem Your Rebate
1. Go to ChallengerLiftsRebates.SpotPlatforms.com
2. Click "Create an account" to setup a new account
3. Once you are logged in, click "Submit Application"
4. Find the option titled "Promo Code"
5. Enter 'CLSPRINGREBATES2023' and hit the "Search" button
6. Select "Create New Application"
7. Uploading a copy of your invoice is Mandatory
8. Complete the appropriate fields of information and choose "Next"
9. Review information and click the green "Submit Application" button