Inground car lifts with superior arm sweep, the widest drive-thru in the industry plus more service bays (smaller footprint than surface car lifts) means even more revenue. EV1020 EnviroLift™ cassette-style inground lifts meet all the demands of a professional service facility.
With over 50% more bearing contact surface than competitor's lifts, enhanced wipers both top and bottom and NEW larger 8-1/2" chrome pistons, your shop will have a superior, more stable and repeatable car lift resulting in increased productivity.
EV1020 services more vehicles with its double telescoping screw pads, 3-stage arms and wide drive-thru. These car lifts protect your investment and the environment with its fully contained polymer housing made from recycled plastic (No EPA concerns). It also creates a professional showroom style appearance with its open, aesthetically pleasing look.
Affordable Automotive Equipment
Description Details: Fits Models: Rotary Lifts Overall Size (US Standard): 4-1/8” x 4-1/8” (4.25 in round) Overall Size (Metric): 107.95 mm x 107.95 mm Arm Pad Depth: 1/4” thick...View full product details
OEM Manufacturer: Challenger OEM Part #: 11052 OEM Description: Rubber Arm Pad Kit SVI Part #: BH-7225-01-4View full product details
This valve is used in our ProKar line of lifts, also known as a Relief Valve. This part comes with an SPX Power Unit.View full product details
Challenger End-User Rebate Program
How to Redeem Your Rebate
1. Go to ChallengerLiftsRebates.SpotPlatforms.com
2. Click "Create an account" to setup a new account
3. Once you are logged in, click "Submit Application"
4. Find the option titled "Promo Code"
5. Enter 'CLSPRINGREBATES2023' and hit the "Search" button
6. Select "Create New Application"
7. Uploading a copy of your invoice is Mandatory
8. Complete the appropriate fields of information and choose "Next"
9. Review information and click the green "Submit Application" button