Challenger engineered our new 30,000 lb. capacity 4-post 4030 series lift with safety and durability in mind. They also integrated our time-proven cable-driven lift system with heavy-duty steel sheaves and cables for optimal performance. A single-point air actuated lock release makes these lifts simple to use. Choose between general service or alignment deck models as well as three lengths to fit your shop’s needs. We also offer a range of optional accessories.
Affordable Automotive Equipment
Description Details: Fits Models: Rotary Lifts Overall Size (US Standard): 4-1/8” x 4-1/8” (4.25 in round) Overall Size (Metric): 107.95 mm x 107.95 mm Arm Pad Depth: 1/4” thick...View full product details
OEM Manufacturer: Challenger OEM Part #: 11052 OEM Description: Rubber Arm Pad Kit SVI Part #: BH-7225-01-4View full product details
This valve is used in our ProKar line of lifts, also known as a Relief Valve. This part comes with an SPX Power Unit.View full product details
Challenger End-User Rebate Program
How to Redeem Your Rebate
1. Go to ChallengerLiftsRebates.SpotPlatforms.com
2. Click "Create an account" to setup a new account
3. Once you are logged in, click "Submit Application"
4. Find the option titled "Promo Code"
5. Enter 'CLSPRINGREBATES2023' and hit the "Search" button
6. Select "Create New Application"
7. Uploading a copy of your invoice is Mandatory
8. Complete the appropriate fields of information and choose "Next"
9. Review information and click the green "Submit Application" button