• Creating a breeze of 3 m.p.h. will lower the ambient temperature by 6 -7 degrees
• For every degree you lower the thermostat, there will be a 4 - 6% savings on your heating bill
• A single 16ft. diameter Windstorm Fan will improve the indoor air quaility for 5,000 square feet
• Due to our superior blade design, Windstorm Fans use less energy to move the same amount of air as compared to other HVLS (high volume/low speed) fans
• The return on investment starts with a lower price and continues with using less energy
A Windstorm Fan Can:
• Reduce energy consumption
• Reduce heating and cooling costs
• Create a cooling breeze in summer
• Push warm air back down to the work area in winter
• Improve indoor air quality and improve workplace comfort
• Reduce moisture and humidity
• Replace inefficient small ceiling fans
• Available sizes – 8 ft., 12 ft., 16 ft. and 20 ft.
• Offered in 208-230V and 460V inputs
• Variable speed drive included allows the fans to be
set at a desired speed
• Available in black, yellow, blue, red, green and white
in all (4) sizes
Variable Speed Controller Your Windstorm Fan is controlled by a state-of-the-art industrial variable frequency drive (VFD). This allows you to adjust the speed of the fan to the perfect speed for your installation and operating conditions.
Industrial NEMA 1 steel enclosure offers a neat, clean installation, protection for the VFD and easy access foroperators.
These drives are offered in a variety of input voltage
and phase choices, ensuring that we have the right onefor you.
• Simple to set up: The digital speed setting device,
with integrated display, makes the VFD configuration
fast and easy
• Simple to use: The fan controller features an easyto-
read, easy-to-use control panel
• Simple to keep: The high reliability, microprocessor
controlled VFD is designed and built for long troublefree
• Robust design: The VFD is capable of 150% torque
for one minute for acceleration
• Quiet Operation: The carrier frequency can be set up
to 14.5KHz for whisper quiet operation
• Industrial Rating: The VFD is designed to operate in
environments from -10°C (14°F) up to 40°C (104°F).
• Helpful Diagnostics: The VFD has a fault history
recorder and can display the last four faults or alarms
Before WindStorm Fan
After WindStorm Fan
Winter heating with WindStorm Fans
Before Windstorm Fans
Summer cooling with WindStorm Fans
Affordable Automotive Equipment, Inc.
428 Barry Street
Orlando, FL 32808
Call 1-800-226-2035 or use our contact form.