Our Used Automotive Equipment
The main reason consumers, or automotive repair facilities buy used automotive equipment is cost. All of our used equipment is usually priced 50% less than new. When you buy from Affordable Automotive Equipment, Inc. you are getting the best price, and best used product on the market.
We stand behind the used equipment we sell. Our used equipment is refurbished right here at our Orlando Florida Warehouse.
Refurbished Equipment Process
- Professionally Inspected
- Factory/Aftermarket Replacement Parts
- Updated Specifications (Used Hunter Alignment Machines)
- Painted When Needed
The majority of used equipment that is sold to commercial businesses or home hobbyist, about 98%, is American Made. We understand that putting the best product in commercial shops, or your home garage is a must, because safety comes first. We try our best not to put any "Chinese" equipment in ANY commercial shop. Not only are you purchasing a used product that is professionally inspected, updated, and repaired, but we offer a 30 day parts warranty.
Please feel free to contact us about any of our used equipment. Our inventory of used car lifts, used motorcycle lifts, used hunter equipment, or used storage lifts go fast. So don't wait. Please call us at 1-800-226-2035, or you can go to our contact us page to inquiry about any of our products and we will get back to you immediately.
Used Car Lifts
Used car lifts along with our used alignment machines are our biggest sellers. Our inventory of used 2 post lifts, used 4 post lifts, and used alignment lifts is usually low because of demand, and our great prices. For commercial applications we always recommend ALI Certified Lifts, or lifts that are of high quality. Most of our commercial grade 2 post lifts we sell are from manufactures such as Challenger Lift, Rotary Lift, and Forward Lift.
New automotive shops are opening up all over the country, and the demand for these type of equipment are high. We can ship any of our used equipment anywhere. Whether you are local to the Orlando Area, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, out of state, or out of the country. All that is needed is for you to have the ability of off-load your purchase.
Why Buy Our Used Lifts?
The main reason to buy any used equipment is for the savings. The savings can be as much as 50% compared to new prices. So what other benefits do you get when you buy used lifts, or any other used equipment from Affordable Automotive Equipment, Inc. The answer is "Reliability", "Dependability", & "Functionality".
We are a full service automotive equipment distributor located in beautiful Orlando, Florida. We assure you that when you buy from us, you are getting quality equipment. Below highlights some of what you can expect from.
Because of our extensive experience, our staff of experienced service technicians spend the time, and attention to detail when servicing or refurbishing any of our used equipment. So why buy our used lifts? Well, here are more factors that we incorporate in our work that is passed onto you when preparing any of our used lifts for sale.
- We Are Local
- Parts, Service, & Repair of Our Equipment
- We Have Been in Business For Over 23 Years
- Sales Staff With a Combined Experience of Over 100 Years
- Commercial grade lifts from Challenger Lift, Rotary Lift, Forward Lift, Bendpak Lift, & Ben Pearson. Names that are well known in the automotive equipment industry.
- We thoroughly disassemble & reassemble each lift
- Lift cylinders are honed out (the process of cleaning a cylinder)
- Lift Cylinders are checked 3 to 4 times before they are reassembled
- Each used lift cylinder is cleaned, tested, and resealed (if needed)
- All chains are pressure washed, oiled, WD40, and checked for wear
- Cables are checked for stretching & checked for fraying
- Rub blocks on carriage is checked and/or replaced
- Power units are pressure checked, cleaned, & painted
- Lifts are pressure washed, sanded, primed, & painted
All of our used 4 post lifts, and used 4 post alignment racks go thru our thorough refurbishing process. The Jacks that are included with the purchase of any used 4 post lift is cleaned, washed, cylinders rebuilt, and checked for leaks; especially the air jacks. Our alignment racks slip plate balls are checked, and replaced if needed.
Used lifts come and go FAST! If you are an automotive repair shop looking to equip your service bay, call us today at 1-800-226-2035 to speak to one of our sales associates.