4 Post Car Lifts
A 4 post car lift has many benefits for the homeowner, or your everyday mechanic shop. Like its counterpart, the 2 post car lift, it comes in many different lifting capacities ranging from 7,000 lb. capacity to as much as much as 60,000 lb. capacities for your heavier duty applications. The design of a 4 post lift allows a vehicle to be driven on the runways of the lift which enables the lift to raise the vehicle above ground.
Out of all the different style of lifts, the 4 post lift is the most easiest, or fastest lift to utilize because there is no set-up that is required to lift a vehicle. The technician simply drives into the bay and 60 to 100 seconds later, the vehicle is at a comfortable working height for maintenance, repairs, or storage. A 4 post lift can equipped with rolling jacks or alignment kits. This added equipment allows the lift to engage the vehicle at its axles; which in turn enables the lift to lift the front, rear or all wheels off the runways. The most typical uses of a 4 port lift are to do oil changes, work on long-wheelbase vehicles, exhaust work, alignments, and to work on suspension issues.
Other Features and Benefits of 4 Post Lifts are listed below:
- 4 post lifts are available in a variety of lengths, lifting capacities, and adjustable runway track widths to help accommodate most vehicles
- 4 post lifts are versatile, and can perform most repair and maintenance tasks including brake, tire, and suspension work with the addition of rolling or swing air jacks
- When properly equipped 4 post lifts can do alignments, and front-end adjustments
- Fast and easy to set-up and use, for enhanced productivity
- Can be setup as drive through models to ease driving vehicles on and off of the lift
- Available with open front to allow easier access to under-vehicle components
- Lower initial costs
- Fast installation with no digging
- Easy to maintain
- Can be moved or relocated to other working bays if necessary
- Environmentally friendly with no ?uids below ground
We have all the 4 post lifts available for sale here at Affordable Automotive Equipment, Inc. Take the time to browse and compare our lifts from our 4 post car lifts, 4 post automotive lifts, 4 post alignment lifts, and heavy duty 4 post car lifts from product lines such as BendPak Lifts, Quality Lifts, Challenger Lifts, and Prokar Lifts. If you are looking for a product that is "Made In America", please check out our line of "American Made Lifts" by Challenger Lifts..
The more you know about car lifts the better. The home hobbyist is now utilizing 4 Post Car Lifts as there means of maximizing their garage storage space for their corvettes, mustangs, Classic Fords and Chevrolets. Pictured on this page are various 4 Post Lifts with lifting capacities ranging from 7,000 lbs. to 30,000 lbs. With these lifts, you can maximize your garage storage space by having a vehicle on top and one at the bottom. The more heavy duty lifts are designed for commercial use when lifting trucks or various sizes and weights.